Why You Should Exhibit at Botany 2010
• Share your latest products and services in an energized
and focused setting.
• Make valuable contacts through our targeted audience.
• Take advantage of traffic builders, including advertising
in the onsite programs, having your brochure included in the attendee’s
registration bags. (separate fees apply.)
• Network with your colleagues and other professionals who
will be in attendance.
• Enjoy multi-media exposure through printed programs, the
Botany 2010 website, our Facebook and Twitter pages and other promotional
Botany 2010 Schedule
• Saturday, July 31 - The conference will begin
with a menu of field trips designed to highlight the Botany of the
New England Area.
August 1 - A day full of more field trips, workshops, and information
sessions designed to enhance plant science education. The day ends
with a Plenary Address by Dr. Kenneth Miller, scientist, author
and professor at Brown University, Sunday evening concludes with
• Monday, August 2 - Kicks off the scientific
sessions with conference-wide refreshment breaks and an expected
scientific presentations including exclusive poster presentations
the Exhibit Hall.
• Tuesday August 3 - more scientific sessions.
August 4 - still more sessions and the All-Society Banquet
up the conference.
Whether your company sells products or a service to
Scientific Botanical community.
Botany 2010 is the place to be!
We look forward to seeing you there!